Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kami Church in Phnom Pehn

Melanie and I had the pleasure of experiencing a Kami worship service and it was amazing! Here is a glimpse of what musical worship is like. The church is called New Life Centre and there was about 300 Kami young people there, it was amazing to just take a moment and look around at our Kami brothers and sisters worshipping. God is doing a great thing here in Cambodia with our generation.

In other news, I want to take a second to thank everyone that has been praying for me in regards to language studies. I am finding things a little smoother and easier so praise God!

Thanksgiving was a great time here in Phnom Pehn! We were able to join about 30 other Canadians for a massive dinner party on the rooftop of a home in Tuol Kork, a neighbourhood in Phnom Pehn.

I am officially a youth leader at my church here in Cambodia! I am helping out with the Grade 10-12's and went to my first event on friday as we were painting the youth centre that is opening soon in a local neighbourhood. Great kids! I am really excited to work with them.


Love and Blessings,
Brian

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving <3 It was wonderful to talk to you last night, thanks for calling!

    ReplyDelete