Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back in Cambodia!

Hey all! I have been back in Cambodia for over a week and it had been really really great thus far. I was met at the airport in Phnom Penh by my friend Michael and fellow onsiter's Melanie and Keri which was fantastic! I had a great first day in Phnom Penh at the Christian and Missionary Alliance's guesthouse, hanging out at a favorite coffee shop of mine called "Jars of Clay", doing some shopping at a local market, and had a feast of Lebanese food with some dear friends to celebrate my return. I really am one of the most blessed individuals with the people I know here in Cambodia, God is good :) I arrived back at Rescue on Monday and was met with an unbelievable amount of hugs, smiles, and love.a spent my first few days unpacking and reconnecting with all of my dear Cambodian friends! I taught on Thursday and Friday. I am now teaching grade 7-9 and a couple of older youth privately. I am really excited to work with these youth and develop great relationships with them all! I am coming into my first full week of teaching and am really looking forward to it. I feel like I am in a good place with the Lord right now, I am taking things a day at a time and clinging to His presence and word in a way I haven't before.

Psalm 119:50, "...Your promise preserves my life."

God is bigger than the pain we experience!

I don't know what the future holds exactly, but I know who holds the future.

I am filled with hope :-)

Love and blessings,
Brian

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're doing well <3 Thinking of, and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete